zo 18 sep.|
The Many Faces of Nebbiolo - Part II.
7 outstanding Nebbiolo wines from different regions paired with authentic Italian food
Time & Location
18 sep. 2022 13:30 – 16:30 CEST
Amsterdam, Vijzelstraat 97, 1017 HH Amsterdam, Netherlands
About the event
What would you pair a Nebbiolo with?
Let's see what will they pair 7 Nebbiolo wines with at Al Bàcaro Osteria Italiana on September 18th, as we are repeating this most successful event of Summer 2022 giving a chance to those of you who couldn't join. (Tickets are limited this time too!)
I'm inviting you to join our next wine and food tasting dedicated to Nebbiolo coming from different places within Italy. You'll taste outstanding wines and mouthwatering food, meet like minded wine lovers and learn a lot about Italy's most noble grape variety.
For example, did you know that Nebbiolo does not equal Barolo and can actually come from appellations like Barbaresco, Alba, Colline Novaresi, Valtellina, Valle d’Aoste, Gattinara etc?
Did you know that one of its' other names is Chiavennasca? Or Spanna? Or Picoutener?
These and more we will discuss on September 18th while tasting 7 Nebbiolo wines and pairing them with delicious and authentic Italian foods by Al Bacaro Osteria Italiana.
Wine & food pairing of the event*:
1. Gattinara DOCG - Nervi-Conterno, Il Rosato with Robiola from roccaverano and chestnut honey
2. Valtellina Superiore DOCG - Ar.Pe.Pe. Fiamme Antiche Riserva 2017 with Bressaola from Valtellina
3. Colline Novaresi DOC - Antonio Vallana e Figlio Spanna with Plin ravioli stuffed with braised meat
4. Monferrato, Piemonte - Az. Agricola Matunei Bagardo with Gnocchi with Castelmagno cheese
5. Barolo DOCG (traditionalist style)- Vini Curto La Foia Barolo DOCG with Braised beef with Barolo
6. Barolo DOCG (modernist style)- Vini Curto Barolo Arborina DOCG with Braised beef with Barolo
7. Gattinara DOCG - Nervi-Conterno, Gattinara 2018 with Cheese selection
*we can accommodate food allergies and personal food preferences if you let us know in advance.
+€ 1,88 service fee
+€ 1,88 service fee